Saturday, July 5, 2008

BACK!!

It has been a long time since I last blog in. This is because was busy with my Uni entering. Then inside there still can't online and so on.

More or less, share something bout my new journey...Venturing into Putra University of Malaysia. The first day I step into the Uni, it gives me two types of sensation. The first sensation is I am proud to be there and the second sensation is I don't have any sense of belonging to the new area yet. But I was amaze with the very systematic way of the uni handling the new student. They make the registration day very smooth and we do not need to wait for a long time just to get ourself register.

Then as I step in to my college room, I find it nice and comfortable especially the environment. BUT something which is not that good is my room was in the 4th floor. Imagine have to climb up the stairs everyday, that will be tiring and fatigue..haha...after all, when think back my room window view was nice so it does not give me any uneasy feeling anymore. Then the second good thing about my block level is only a few MALAYS. The chinese dominate the block level...yahoo..From the window of my room, can actually see nice and wonderful scenery of KL. The twin tower, the kl tower and lots more tall building are always on my eyes sight. Not forgetting too, the Genting Highlands which is far but can have a sight from my room. That is absolutely wonderful...

Then from college to my faculty; Faculty of Human Ecology is also another problem. WHY? because it is very far. If the weather is good then ok la, can slowly walk like exercise but if the weather is DAMN hot or raining then sure very terrible already. But overall the place is OK. At least it is new and the air conditioner is cold enough to make the water turn ice.

So more or less, I say something about it. Will say more next time after I venture finish.

No comments: