Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is a long long looooong night..

Like most people, I am some one who loves to sleep.
For the sake of saying, who doesn't love to sleep??
I guess no one, unless that person is having insomnia.
BUT, I am dying to sleep but I can't.
Is not that I am having insomnia but is because I CAN'T.
Is a lame reason....

I really no idea what can I do at such hour.
On my laptop but I got no ideas what can I do?
Play game?...NO, as I am bored.
Watch movie?...NO, too..
Here I am blogging out what I would want to say but no one to share..(but it seems so personal)..

Many things had happened for the past couple of days and perhaps weeks..
Some are happy incidents but some are way too sad...
I can't recall countless time my tears shed..
Can't recall countless time I tried to hide under my pillow..
And definitely can't recall countless time I need a shoulder to share on...

Happy moments pass swiftly,
but sad moments seems to stop without moving..
just like now~~
Tik, Tok...Tik, Tik, Tik, Tok....
Time is passing really slow..
When I want the time to slow,
the time will always march swiftly..
BUT NOW,
when I want the time to march with a fasten pace,
it seems like it was crawling like a tortoise...

GOD, help me...
Give me strength in everything I do..
Give me inner spirit for me to stand still..
Give me a spoon to scoop away all the sadness..
Give me time that enough for me to redeem anything that I am suppose to redeem,
and lastly, give me time to be with my loved ones...

I really got many things to upload,
BUT...
time is just ain't no enough..
when I have the time,
I wasn't in the mood..

Lastly,
I want to earn money..
dying hard for money..
where can I get money,
BESIDES..
robbing the bank..

Till then...
back to my bed continue to stare at the blank ceiling..
hopping for a better day tomorrow,
a nice and beautiful RAINBOW that smile to me after a rainy day...

Regards...

No comments: