Thursday, October 8, 2009

The colors start to disappear...

It was one of those moments we were both happy.. :)
that is the colors of life...

BUT...

everything seems to fade, everything seems to disappear from me..
I am afraid..
I seriously afraid, afraid of losing you, afraid of a news when history repeat..

And that's the problem with us.
We are both stubborn asses and always want to get things our way..
We both hate to be wrong and love to be right.
But that's the thing about us.
No matter what happens, we always come back for each other,
ONE MORE TIME.

I had no idea. I didn't know. I couldn't have known because it was our commitment together. Or at least I thought it was...
I was hurt..
It kills me..

What was even worst??
We don't even remember why we are fighting for?
we just being crazy with each other...
I can't sleep through the pain,
and I can't see through the pain...

No matter how much of tears have rolled down from me,
there is still pointless use..
there is still a question mark..
why you behave so..
then..
the colors start to disappear from me..
it has been dissolve away with the tears of mine...

It seems like no one bother,
no one seems to care....
is just my own problem...

Even if I was typing this,
it was the strength from the God that make me continue with my life,
turn my life from sour to sweet...
I hope I can, with the will's of GOD...

No comments: