Saturday, April 24, 2010

An advance birthday celebration~~

Is really a hearfelt thank you to this bunch of crazy friends of mine. They really brighten up my days in the middle of the exam fever. I did not expect that they will celebrate for me. It is more like a outing @ yam cha @ "chui sui" with them but did not expect they surprise me with a cake which I really do not realize. You all really surprise me off. So that is how I face the thought that I am entering 22nd in 2 more days and they make me realize 2 days before. Somehow or rather, I really happy cause they have brighten up my days. Without them, my Uni life will never be that fantastic.... Credit to you girls..





Patricia and I..


Me and Crystal..

Heran and I..


Me and Reiko..
The girls..
All plus extra one person @ Mr. Lim..

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

your cake looks nice!!! 22 alr~ OLD! haha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

thanks o..