Friday, March 4, 2011

The PAIN!



I am now suffering from this pain...THE BACK BONE pain @ Scoliosis / Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis ! Arghh~~ The pain is really unexplainable. The only thing I can do is just to lye down. No more walking around and enjoy the goodness of my life. I can't even sit for too long, and what's more from that? 2 hours of lecture class can actually take my life away.....

Why on earth I have to go through this pain. The pain can kills me and I seriously do not know when my bone has became like this. Many people would be wondering, what is scoliosis?

Scoliosis is a disorder that causes an abnormal curve of the spine, or backbone. The spine has normal curves when looking from the side, but it should appear straight when looking from the front. The most common symptom of scoliosis is an abnormal curve of the spine. Scoliosis may cause the head to appear off center or one hip or shoulder to be higher than the opposite side. If the scoliosis is more severe, it can make it more difficult for the heart and lungs to work properly. This can cause shortness of breath and chest pain. This is exactly what I am experiencing now. X-ray shows that the left side of my lung is blur which has made me having some difficulty in breathing..

And now, as I grew older...the remaining increasing of scoliosis is getting worst. And I am getting ready for the worst to come as for now. The worst of all, I will be undergoing surgery and be on bed as paralysed person and be a burden to my family members for monthsssss until I fully recoved. I do hope that by medication now, my condition can be controlled and I do not need to go on with surgery.


I pray for the best things to arrive and crossed fingers that everything will be alright to me.

No comments: