Friday, October 7, 2011

On track..

I finally got some extra quality time to spend on my blog. OMG, I just hope that I would be granted with more than 24 hours a day. I had been real busy and I think only the word busy suitable to lament what's life is about to me. Basically I do not have life and let it be a conclusion of all. Everyday I would be working my ass off until 8pm plus or maybe the earliest 7pm and the latest can be 11 pm plus..So what kind of life can I get? When I got a little of my rest time at home, I just want to be at home and sneaked into my bed and called it a day already.

With all those busyness in life, guess what.. I am not really complaning about it and instead I am facing everyday with a new challenge and giving myself loads of motivation to go down the road. I believe I had found the path and I am venturing into it. Life was hard now but I seriously believe no pain, no gain. Waking up every morning, and I am telling myself...Today is gonna be a great day!

But in terms of busyness, I always wanted for a break or maybe a day OFF. haha... *evil smile*..
Yeah, true..I am gonna have 2 days of leave on the 13th and 18th of Oct for my convo. Hooray and bravo; oriented for it. Meantime, i am really oriented on my convocation. Is like finally I am officially a graduate student of bachelor degrees...FINALLY..haha..

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

my dear I'm so glad to see your new updated blog!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hahaha..i like lost in space adi..i knew tat...