Sunday, June 29, 2014

Farewell and Goodbye...

Finally... Like finally, I have left Equatorial after 3 years plus there. After much of dilemma, choices and hardship I have gone through in making this decision on 29th April, it has now finally came to an end. This decision was not an easy one and it took a lot of consideration. Friday, 27th June marked the end of my battleship in Equatorial. It was really a mixed emotions for me. I am happy for that I am leaving for a better opportunity but at the same time I am sad cause leaving behind the memories that I have during my stint in EQ. The person I met, the colleague I have, the laughter I shared, and not to leave behind the path that allowed me to learn and grow in so many ways. 

I will not be able to tell or conclude that I will have a greener pastures in my new working place or not, but at least I am here to say that I for once took up the risk. I always believe that life is full of opportunities. There is no right or wrong choice of path because our decision will only lead us to different opportunities. It doesn't really matter which way we take because we will never know what is going to happen anyway. Just be brave and take on the path we have decided and don’t look back. So don’t regret the decisions we have made, look ahead and embrace the challenges and chances. Different paths may allow us to experience differently, but at the end of the day, we will still have a brilliant life that is unique to us. Never try, never know.

As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish the times I had in EQ. It’s been great interacting and knowing each and everyone of them there especially to the Sales Team, the colleague of mine. I had so much of great time and fun working with them. I really thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the experiences I have with them. It was truly a great journey!

Even though I will miss them there but I am looking forward to this new challenge and to start a new phase of my career. 



I shall sorely miss you all; especially the fantastic team, their friendship and support.