Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Day pass Another Daysss~~~

Finally I have the time to blog already. Few days back was really busy with my presentation and my first test. Worst come to worst, my first test was PHYSICS. It was really a nerve-wracking moment. Whatever things that you study you would never see it appear on the paper but what you never study you will see it appear on that paper. The jiffy I open the paper, I saw the first question..and the first thing that goes to my mind was OH, GOD...Please save my skin...haha..cause I seriously do not know a single thing. All I can do is just try my best out of the best that I can produce. Thanks goodness it is in objective way BUT then only contain of 15 questions and 2 subjective questions. SO when come to subjective questions, I AM ALL DEAD! Imagine after 2 years of not touching physics stuff, suddenly have to study back is really a hard thing for me. Hopefully I manage to sneak through this semester with my physics without any failing...haha...

Then today I just finish my Introduction of Consumer Science test. This test is at least better than physics. AT LEAST, there are a few questions which I can confirm the answers without any doubtful. Again, I am hoping for the best out of the best...partially waiting for miracle to happen..haha...I am dreaming~~~

Oh ya, then would also want to mention about my friend's Chia Yi birthday celebration. Nothing much happening but was just a normal celebration as to get a nice cake and nice environment over here is very hard. Not an easy task to be complete. But we manage to surprise her with a small party and ALL I can say is she is really surprise. Our plan went out well without any mistakes....Aren't we are a good actress?..haha..after a tiring day with our busy and hectic life-styles, we manage to sneak our day out enjoy for a little while....










No comments: