Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a LIFE!!!

I am wondering here last time people used to tell me that UNI life is very enjoyable, very fun, very interesting and so on. BUT to me is aren't at all. I everyday stack up with plenty of stuff that making me seems a BUSY BEE everyday. Today, I just finished my first test. Finally, my test all finish BUT that is not the full stop of my sentence yet. Another few more weeks will be my 2nd test already. Haven't got the time to take deep gasp then here come another one more..PHEW~~~~


Then, out of sudden I was being appointed to become the person in-charge of my college "FAMILY DAY". Damn it man! Out of sudden only my name being called up. I was talking and giggling at a corner with my friends then suddenly my name being call. Real surprise. The next thing that came through my mind was DEAD... Family day means that we are divided into 4 families then we have to do many activity in that particular family; sing song, dikir-ria, games and the list continue. My family was RHINO family. Got Rhino, anaconda, alligator and vulture. It wasn't a fun thing...A MUST FOR ME TO CONCLUDE! Worst come to worst, is not only a day but is a week but because of certain reason they make it 3 days that pack with activities and now we have to start to prepare everything already. Is a wholesome of A LOT of stuff.
Beside college got this family family stuff then the chinese community in my college also got family one. THIS ONE ONLY CHINESE! Sounds better. This one got 7 families which consists seahorse, starfish, jellyfish, corals, seashells, dolpin and turtle. In this family we got father, mother, children and even got great grandparents include paternal and maternal...I really get bored with this kind of stuff already. Can't they find anymore intersting stuff?
After finish all this stuff we have to prepare for LANTERN FESTIVAL already. Hopefully I wasn't the one in-charge. IF again like this, I will definitely slaughtered away all those seniors. That's all for now as I have to go and prepare myself to go for dinner already...haha...Till then~~

No comments: