Sunday, March 15, 2009

Test?? or Exam??

I guess both of this take place in my life now. It was a real hard time when need to complete so many things in just a short while. I wonder if a day has more than 24 hours? But this will never happen in real life..*wake up*....

Have been very busy for the past few weeks to complete up all my assignment before the due date fall, then preparing all my presentation stuff and the worst is this semester my presentation all fall on the last day it self as welll as the last group. I wasn't like to be last actually because the feeling of waiting is something that I do not want. I prefer to finish up all the presentation earlier then I can sit back and relax myself. But luck wasn't on my side this time as all the presentation of mine is the LAST ONE..damn it!

Then after busy preparing for all this then now I have to prepare myself for my next week test and coming soon final exam. But the worst of all not preparing for test nor exam but is torturing ourselves to prepare for my college activities. I really do not like it but do I have a choice after all?

It has been a hard time for me to adapt to my college life and it is still hard. I don't like the people over there. Those f**king fakers bitches who keep buzzling aroung like nobody business. Wondering can they just buzz off. They are real sickening to me. Where are the true of them or maybe THAT is THEM! Lazy want to say about them also as they are too annoying to be said off..

Signing off now as I aren't sure when will I step back here again...probably after I have done all my things....

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

seem like your life full with busyness ya. haha...
almost all of the post is about busy U life.
hopefully you'll take care yourself.
those bitch and f**ker, just f**k them off. hahahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

ya, very the damn busy...busy until my sleeping hours also getting lesser and lesser adi. adi less but now LESSER and lesser adi..haih..