Sunday, April 12, 2009

Taggy..

1. Do you have secrets?
Yes, I do have secrets and infact everyone of us will have a secret.

2. Do you ever try a few days do not eat anythings?
Absolutely NO! I am someone who complains hungry all the time..haha..

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yesss..and I miss my school life a lot..Nothing beats the happy moments in
school..those good and bad days..

4. Coffee or more coffee?
Coffee...

No 5 sudah hilang.

6. Laughter, or forever smiles?
Forever smiles..

7. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
Can I have both...both are equally important to me..

8. The person you like is already attached, what would you do?
Forget about it and just hunt for a new one...

9. What made you smile today?
No idea..

10. Angelic or Devilish?
I have 2 different character...haha...Sometimes I'm Angelic and sometimes I'm
DEVEILISH..

11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
To have a good prospect in my career life..

12.Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family, friends and the one that I love the most..

13.What is the most important thing in life?
MONEY and current moment will be SLEEPING..

14.Are you single or attached?
BOTH..haha..

15. What is your favorite color?
No specific favorite color..

16. What is your wish?
Excel my exam with flying colors, have more money, have more wonderful life
and happiness come pouring in..

17. Have you wondered what will happened afterlife?
Become a fairly or maybe achieved my immortality hood..

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Maybe I will..depends on what matter and who done it..

19. Which do you prefer? Spending more time with Family members or the close /
understandable one?
Of course will be both of the category.

20. 5 people you're gonna tag
Melissa, Mun Wai, Hui Qwan and anyone who is interested with this...


P/S: Post about my recent stuff will be uploaded once I finished my exam..so meanwhile my blog will leave unvisited by me..

No comments: