Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'M 21!





Finally, I am 21. Not that proud actually cause that means that I am on the edge of getting older...haha.. Anyway, I have to accept the fact that I am 21 already.




It was a very extra normal day for me. People might say that 21st birthday will be a day where most people will have celebration and so on. BUT I might say that my birthday was the most normal one. I did not have any celebration just a normal cut cake session with my family members. AND that's will be the end of my celebration too.




It was really another normal day to goes through. Somehow, I would like to thanks to all my friends who has made the effort to give me a call, text me a message, msn to me, posted on facebook wall and some friendster comment. Even, my day was a normal one but those messages and wishes really made out my day to be a better one. And not to leave behind some belated wishes that came pouring in even after 12am..




WHAT SHALL I CONCLUDE? I have a very normal birthday celebration and somehow my birthday celebration started with disappointment and almost end up with disappointment too...BUT luckily don't have and if not I really do not know should I happy or not...




Last but not least, I want to say a BIG thank you again to those who has wishes me. THANKS a million for that..MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU ALL~~~

No comments: