Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My belated birthday celebration...

Thanks a million to LC, SY, AY, and RL who celebrated my belated birthday. Thanks for making the effort to celebrate my belated birthday even tough you all are busy. Love you all alwayss... Did not expect at all that they will give me a belated celebration as I thought it was a normal gathering the moment they asked me out. So with no hestitation I just go and meet them at Uncle John's Kopitiam (name is KOPITIAM but not that kopitiam, more to high class kopitiam) and did not expect any single thing at all. Really thanks to them for making my 21st birthday a blessful one. So now, I shall let the pictures do the speak..

the nice to eat birthday cake..




shi yun, ai yun, and me...

top: li chia and ai yun..
down: shi yun and me...



same people but add another Rae Lynn..

and the present from them...

Once again, THANKS A TRILLION for all that..Truly appreciate that...
p/s: thanks to LC for the pictures uploaded too.. =)

No comments: