Monday, May 18, 2009

Rest In Peace, Lucky!


I was a shock to receive the news that my dog passed away this morning. Never expected that she will leave that fast. Yesterday evening, my dog was like having a slight difficulty in breathing. She was gasping for breathe all the time and refuse to take anything, neither water or food. She has been showing a bad sign of health already for the past few weeks.
Then, this morning when I woke up, I realized that LUCKY has gone to a place which far from us already. No longer by my side and accompany me. It was a sad moment for me. Lucky has been with me for 9 years following me wherever I go even tough sometimes she is lazy. Tho, she has been a very nice and obedient dog to me. I have been used to the life of calling Lucky the moment I got up from sleep and play with her in the evening but now it seems like is no longer there for me to do all this.

You will always be in our heart and in our memory always and forever, LUCKY! May you rest in peace~~~
Then later after done everything, AY, SY and I went back to our alma mater "IJC". They were having celebration for Teacher's Day and was having some performance. BUT we did not spend our time watching those performances instead we spend our time hearing "STORIES" from a teacher. Sometimes people need to update update a bit with those latest news..haha..
Then after that we head on to Mahkota Parade to have lunch then walk few rounds and not forget dropping by a "HI" to Raelynn...then we go off to DP to walk another few rounds before we settle down for high tea in Old Town Kopitiam. That is the time when we say most of the things...from top to bottom and bottom back to top. Say until underground relationship. This is what happen when girls group together and yack non stop..haha..then after that head back home and I have a terrible flu now. Better have a good rest now before anything happen on me...TOUCH WOOD!!!~~~

No comments: