Monday, June 1, 2009

Flag, Flagged, Flagging...I am flagging!

I am flagging till going to die. (not that serious perhaps, just collapsed)
WHY am I saying so??
Been working and lack of sleep and definitely lack of rest...
Working is good..
BUT...
at the same time it was damn tired.
If were to think of money then everything seems better,
BUT...
if u aren't thinking of $$$, it will be damn freaking sick off~~
not forgetting that I have been sick for almost a week for that past couple of weeks..
and that..
making my mum suspected me having to diagnosed with H1N1..
the sickness that is popular for that moment.
so, sleeping and resting is important,
BUT...
it will never apply on me..haha..
People around that knows me well,
will understand this theory will never happen on me.
So, for this whole month I will be working on most of the Saturday,
as well as weekdays..
so, must have enough of rest...
and NOT to forget,
I must enjoy and have fun too..
if not what is holiday to me??
Time passes damn fast that it is JUNE alredy..
that means,
JULY is on the way...
I hate it..
as I will have to go back to that,
f**king idiot college,
I HATE THAT!
can time just stop at JUNE??
NO WAY!
I am just dreaming and dazzling off in the daylight..
Off I sign off for now...
for a short post,
and a short updates..
on my current situations..
DANG~~~

No comments: