Sunday, June 14, 2009

My weekend..

I was way too tired today because I was back home late as I was working yesterday at Kluang and when I reached back home is already almost 1am plus. Then today, my mum woke me up in the morning and I thought what happened because I was so reluctant to wake up early if I was tired..haha..Then only she told me that my dad is bringing us to his friend's orchard farm to eat durians.

It was really a fun thrilling eating durians moments as the durians were really superb. It can't be explained how nice the taste of the durians was really superb. It can't be explained how nice the taste of the durians was. We really eat non-stop from the moment we start eating till the moment we left. And not to forget we did bring home some durians as well too. Not that we so greedy until we eat and we brought back home but it was Uncle Foo idea and request that we brought back. So since Uncle got so good initiatives to ask us to bring back the durians we shall not make him disappointed..haha..I did not snap the pictures while we eating and the yellow-ish durians because I was too busy to eat until I forgot all about it.


the durians that are on the tree...


Then, there not only surrounded by durians tree but they also got rare goats. The goats are not those normal goats that we seen by the road side nor those goats that we see in normal farm. It was those imported goats that one goat can cost a few thousand. Those goats were really very nice and they looked way too tame already. When you go near them, they will come to you and let you pat them. Is exactly like dog and there are a few who looks like Hush Puppies with the long ears and brown color. Some look like deer because of the fur color and some looks like black and white cow. Really finicky looking at those goats.
the male goat and the female goat..in one "cage", will have one male and about 2o over females because they say a male goat can have sex with about 50 female goats...AMAZING!

the female goat with the kids...new born goats..



all this are pregnant goats...waiting for time to deliver new kids..


Before we left the orchard, we also do stop at the swallow building where there got hundreds over swallows flying in and out to make nest. BIRD'S NEST where you see in the market could be very expensive but in there it was damn a lot. Is really a lot! And when we stepped in, all those swallows were like flying above our head only. At that moment, I prayed that nothing fell on my head or I don't fell down because it was too dark inside there. I could not see the way at all because we only walk on relying on one torch light only. And sorry too as I did not take any pictures of the swallows because it was dark inside and I watched every step when I move about that I don't even bother to snap any pictures already.






P/S : sorry for the low quality of pictures too...

No comments: