Thursday, June 11, 2009

Plant mushrooms, Grow mushrooms, and Pluck mushrooms....

Plant mushrooms, grow mushrooms and pluck mushrooms.....this is what I do this evening. It wasn't that I plant myself, but my dad's and his workers planted one. Now finally can pluck it already after they plant it for like few months. AND the mushrooms that grew out is super BIG..haha..Therefore, I today went to become part time worker to help them pluck all the mushrooms. It was a nice experience plucking all the mushrooms plus some comedy going on when plucking the mushrooms that time..haha...then I will have many mushrooms to eat everyday. Everyday not mushroom soup, then will be fried mushrooms or mushroom with chicken and many more...MUSHROOMS DAY~~~

just planted mushrooms...

bring home to cook....



super-duper big mushrooms...



4 comments:

sea said...

wah... didn't see it before ler...
fried very nice ler.... or put some "xian cai" and ginger then steam....oh no...i want to eat...hahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

huh?? nice arh?? I eat until sien adi le...you know one day 3 meal also the same food, will sien one le..

bluestarstsl said...

since when you plant mushroom oooooo... i should read your blog before meet you. hahahaha... like outdated me...
now become like a lot wanna ask you tim... hahahaha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

that shows that you are not my blog frequent visitor...sad case..haha..