Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm so despondent towards everything...

I am not giving up nor I am dying but I am so despondent. At that moment I felt like the world is going to end in a short second. Beside that, I am like some one who is just flash in the pan. The laceration in me was keep pumping in my heart that make me felt like I am a totally a kook. WHY? because how on earth should I suffer that pain because of a small thing. How on earth can that be?



I am a very delicate people that aware of everything around me. NO matter is by words nor body languages. YES, I AM! I am so pisssed off when people mention something which is regarding me and irritate me to the end.



BUT, come to a word...am I some one who can't give people around me a sense of secure? Am I a heartless people?? Am I friendly enough? Am I jolly enough? Am I passionate enough? Am I a bitch? or Am I just a slutty one in front of people?

Is that the sense, no wonder people around me don't feel secure with all that I have done. No matter is my attitude, my character, my personality or just my words...Being friendly, having a wide social network and mix around well maybe aren't a good thing after all. IT WILL JUST GIVE YOUR FRIENDS A SENSE OF INSECURE when they are with you!! True enough??

What I know is that at this jiffy, I am so despondent...Nothing can explain how I felt and what actually I am thinking.

Maybe we shall conclude that, "DISAPPOINTMENT is often the salt of life."

No comments: