Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TRANSFORMERS!



I went to watch transformers 2 just now with my boss and her family plus a few more co-workers at DP GSC. I might say that the show was great. I wasn't the fan of trasformers because I sort of don't like it and that is why I did not even bother to watch transformers 1. BUT today, when I watched it I felt it was a great movie. It has great sound effect.

AND the funny part was the hero for this show, SAM was damn hilarious. Even at the last moment already also still don't want to say and confess that he loves his girlfriend and want the girlfriend to make the first move. But also got those sad part where the Optimus died. Then, when SAM tried his very best to have the matrix to save Optimus.

Then after that movie, it was a massive human jammed outside the cinema there. There is only one lift and so many people want to be inside there. But most people will prefer to walk using the steps. Saying about steps, we climb up to 5th floor just to watch that movie and climb back down to groundfloor after watching that movie. Imagine 5th floor~~~

After all those jammed here and there, we went to eat supper and after that I AM BACK HOME to take a good rest.....

Toodlessss for now~~~

No comments: