Monday, June 8, 2009

Result OUT!

Result is out...RESULT IS OUT! What do I expect??? As I expected that it wasn't that good as the previous sem. I drop and drop and drop...but somehow or rather I already expect the poor result. I can't reveal my result over here due to some personal thingy, but to those who want to know can ask me ya..haha..

I already expected that my result is bad this semester due to accounting. I am horrible towards numbers. I'm the one who like immune towards number one. I HATE NUMBERS!


The plot of knowing my result was my friend message me and telling me that the result was out. At that moment I still daze around the blues and so lazy to wake up. Another reason was because I was afraid to know the result even tough I expected it. BUT still, have to face the norm of it so I woke up and checked the result. TADA~~~ at first was very blur but once get to know the result I am totally awake. AFTER seeeing...I straight turn into like this....>>>>>>

THAT IS THE EMOTION I AM HAVING AFTER I KNEW MY RESULT.........

2 comments:

sea said...

hahaha... the pic arh..

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

nice right, the pic..hahaha..