Thursday, June 4, 2009

Work-mare!

I went to Segamat and work yesterday. Everything seems ok to me in the morning and I have a smooth journey too. But things seems to get worst when the time pass.


Firstly, I realise that I wasn't in the mood to sell and promote any of DiGi stuff. Then get to know those new numbers were SUCK to death! So, I did not have the innitiative to sell anymore so I decided to call Fong Yi to meet me up in Segamat. She was so shock when I told her I was in Segamat. Once she arrived, I straight find a place for me to "snakesss" all the way for almost an hour plus. Therefore, no one know where am I for the that hour..haha...after meeting and talking with her I felt much better already and my mood was back to normal..that shows that my mood swings in anytime..haha...


Then, went around Segamat town to search for food. To our dismay, Segamat was so small or maybe the timing was not right that we could not find get any Chinese food that we turn here and there and we end up at those malay foods. I was way too dislikes Malay food already cause have been eating it all this while but no choice as my stomach was humming all sort of noises.


When night arrived, we have to work again. Again work for 3 hours. The worst was again I got those freaking UGLY numbers that hardly will people buy. So I got no choice but to bare with it again. Again, my mood swing to bad and the worst was I gave a fucking old man say all kinds of nonsense to me. Get pissed off and my face straight turn into charcoal already. The next moment I get to know that my leg was aching due to my shoes. That makes my mood swingssss 360 degress bad. AND that night was the worst 3 hours I get and the worst sales day. DAMN IT!



When I reached back home, I did not have the mood to do anything already as I was freaking tired and my damn aching leg so I go straight to bed.


Tomorrow I will be going to Batu Pahat and work again. So hope for the best to come.....

No comments: