Friday, April 17, 2009

I regret for my biggest mistakes...

Never realise that I have hurt the most important people in my life and the one whom I love the most..That was the biggest mistakes I have made and this was the second time already. I did not know what to utter anymore. I regret for what I have done. Can GOD forgive me for my sins? Can the person forgive me? I seriously do not know. I HAVE MADE THE MOST IMPRUDENT MISTAKES...hurt the person so much..nothing can repay for that bruise.

Woke up this morning
Trying hard to hide my melancholy
I joined you for breakfast
And we continued our life


Every day it is similar
You are cheery
And so am I
Our terrible life

Can you imagine a time
When we awoke and did not speak
Realizing our moods would cause tension
Tension caused by too little life?

I do wish
I leave for work and study sullenly
Dreading the day already
Weeping far within


The life, terrible and unending
Would cease to be
And I would know the real you
And you the real me


But, the life drags on for now
For it is not written in the stars
And perhaps it will never be
I am my own companion


The dreaded truth
Gathered in a lifetime
Sentenced for an eternity
Realized too late

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

hey... are you ok?
seem like not very good lately...
anything you can find me know...
if wanna talk or wanna find me out i will make up some time for you one...
take care ya my friend!!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hey..
i am ok...
thanks for your concern...
but i am ok..
just a bit of frus with life..
i guess u once in awhile will have the same feeling as i do..
u take care too ya...