Saturday, August 15, 2009

....................................

A post without title because I really did not know what title to put. Sometimes, I felt that life is really complicated and miserable. I might easily say, DO NOT MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE but it seems like I am making my life miserable now. I am asking myself now, willthere be rainbow after a heavy rain? Will there be sunshine after a heavy rain?

Will there any use if you shade a tear? Do you wish a drop of tear to help you wipe off all your life miserable? The answer is NO! In fact, no one will use a tear to do so. Because when some one really cry, they are actually saying out their heart true answer. People might say beauty of women is through their dressing, nice figure and etc but for me the beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides. And is not what people always say, cry to take sympathy, cry to solve problem but cry out the heart words. Words that no one will understand except you, yourself.

AND never in your life tell people that you are sick. You are not feeling well because the true people that understand that you are sick will be the one who understand your situation. People sometimes might think that, "this slut is just taking advantages on her sick to get thing right, to get people sympathy...." but HELL, the truth comes out when someone is really sick. No one will actually understand the painess that lie in you if you have a heartcore sickness. Life seems empty and meaningless. When you thought that you have some one to care for you, understand you, tolerate you and as well as understand the whole and everything of you that time is actually a LIE to you. People will never understand how sick or how pain you bare with each time. Never put a hope....

I really do not know what am I up to now. It seems like my post is really up side down too. There is no beginning, no ending as well as no climate. That is why I say, life is miserable always and forever. When your life seems miserable, everything seems to be miserable to you. What's more when the people you care, love and concern the most up set and did the most hurtful and said the most heart bleeding word to you. THAT MOMENT you will feel that life has come to an end. No words to utter, but just a bleeding heart, a tearful face.....

No comments: