Thursday, August 27, 2009

Malacca here they come..

Up: Reiko
Down from left to right : Dicky, Sooyee, Crystal and me
This were the random pictures of us. Want to see more pictures, just pop and peep into my facebook. More pictures were uploaded into there. Besides all my besties that I have all this while, they were my besties in Uni. They were with me all the time and thank them for the upmost company all the time. The laughter and the happiness that we share, is the one that will keep our friendship going. When I was sad, they were by my side trying to make my day smile...When I was broke, they were there to give me a hand... When I was happy, they were there to share with me and when I was a bit rich, they were there to share with me and help me to spend.... That were the story of us....
Ok, more or less say what happen on last week. It was really a busy weekend and a busy thurs and fri. They came down to Malacca with me on Thurs evening (they refers to Crystal and Reiko) while the other two join us on Sat. So during this few days we have went many places and ate many foods in Malacca. It was really a joyous moment we have. Even tough, they spent alot during that few days but the money worth it...haha.... Well, won't elaborate much on that tour as pictures in my facebook will do the talking.....toodles...

No comments: