Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chinese New Year is coming to town..

Haha...The title was the edition from the song; Christmas is coming to town. But true enough, Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming too. Is approaching very soon in less than a month. I love this festive season because this is where I got to meet all my relatives and collecting lots of red packets. However, the process of welcoming this days is hard. Because there will be spring cleaning. I got to wake up early in the morning to help my mum with all the chores, washing this and that, cleaning my room and lots more things to get done. IT WAS TIRING! but think back, when the day arrive, all the tiredness that lye in you will definetely gone. I don't like to clean actually because I am very sensitive towards dust. Well, that is not an excuse for me to stop doing and stand aside. I still have to do no matter how sensitive my nose and skin were to be...somehow, it is a process that everyone should enojoy cause it was once in a year..haha..

ENJOY, PEOPLE!~~~

No comments: