Monday, January 11, 2010

God bro's Marriage...

Yesterday,Sunday (10.01.2001) was my god bro's wedding day. Was his big day. The day where all of us were waiting for it. Since we knew that he is gonna to marry, we are so happy and we waited the days with full of enthusiastic. So my family and his family were really very busy preparing for his wedding this few days. Indeed, we were all tired but the smiling on our face tells the whole happiness is..I was lucky to have him as my god's bro because since I am small, I only have a bro. I always wish to have many siblings one. Thank god, my parents have many god children...SO, it makes me having many siblings now. He was one of the siblings that will always care for me and hear many nagging from me..haha..he was the one will never say no if I were to ask for help....so good right??? sometimes he is always better than my own bro. So was really happy that he found a good wife...May them live happily ever after always and forever...



The women of the days...

Both of them...


Ready to pray...


My mum and I with them..


Family...


Serving teas to my parents..


My family and my god bro's family..


Siblings...


Dinner at Pay Teck's school hall...


us again..

No comments: