Friday, May 14, 2010

A belated birthday celebration..

Previously there will be a post on my advance birthday and now this post will be all bout my belated birthday which this groups friends of mine celebrated it for me on the 7 of May 2010. Even tough it was a belated birthday celebration but I was indeed happy because it can be said as a surprise to me. Never expected and just it happens just too sudden when I do not have enough time to give any reaction...haha… anyway, it should be that way since it was a surprised…haha…

However, few of them were not around. Sad case~~ Wish they are all here. When can we have a full set of people?? Long wait~~~

I sincerely thank them from the bottom of my heart. Thanks, girls for the lovely cup cakes, the surprise and definitely the watch. THANKS A MILLION~~ Couldn't say anything else, except thank you... love you, girls..

Specially made by Li Chia..

Shi Yun and I..


US...






2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

the cup cakes look so nice n yummy!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

haha..true. is nice..thanks to my fren who bake it for me..