Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rest & Relaz..

Finally after a whole week of working like a bull, working till late night every week approximately to 12am every night, I finally got a day off. Phew~~~~~

Even yesterday was a raya also I am still working my day off for a wedding dinner event and also this coming Sunday. I only able to rest today...Woot woot~~~ I am happy, at least I got myself a day off to daze off and rest well. Have a nice day with my mum and dad. I am all happy today..


I wished everyday can be like today but I know it is hard. Another one more week to go before I back to UNI life. Now I divine back my mind, there are plenty of assignment awaiting me to accomplish it and it include that stupid damn Final Year Project research survey. *Smash Head*...I got no time for that at all. And within a week I need to accomplish so many tasks...GOD BLESS ME...


BUT now I would rather put everything aside, and enjoy my one day off... I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY even it was just a day. At least, I got a day to spend myself off. And I am just like this Bunny who was jumping for joy.. =)

No comments: