Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Band Gathering...




Yeah, it was so happy to see back all those LONG TIME NO SEE, friends...Super long..perhaps it was really years already. Some even up to 5 years and more. This was really a nice gathering for all of us. IJCMB RULEZ and ROCKS, as always...
And THANK GOD, I went even tough I was really late for that day due to some unwanted circumstances. But, I went with no regret. It was always nice to catch up some life stories with those that I have last met them and again, as usual we laughed like nobody business...
A nice gathering tho..thanks to all the organizers...is really a credit to them and credit to Shiok Ching for the nice pictures.. =)





And this will be a short video clip for our last performance on our school Hari Q. That was the last time I performed...and now I really miss those memories. Rekindled memories and those were the days. Even though last time, there are many things happened no matter it was sad or happy, but I do cherished the time with all my mates. It was really fun. And now, when thought back about schooling days, band will always in my mind because most of my school days will be for school band.


An enjoyable schooling moments...and it ought to be rekindled back..

No comments: