Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a dayss to come...

I realize it was a long time ago since I last log in and post in here. I have been to no where but was over busy. When I say busy, I REALLY MEAN it... I WAS BUSY.

In uni, I will have never ending homework to be done. From assignment till presentation till FYP..and the never endlesss tiredness that lies in me. Phew~~~ I everyday pray that I will be able to sleep early, but end up I will sleep at about 5am and woke up super early. My stress level was super high and my hypertension regardless to say how was it...

Every week when I was back to Malacca I will thought of having my time out with my family and my precious baby Wealthy...I always want to find time to spend with them or at least I got a good sleep back home. BUT all this was not be done by me. Every week back hometown, I will be down with my busy schedule which is WORKING non-stop for countless week. Then, my parents will start complaining, they will not be able to see their daughter..hahah...cause when I went to work, they either already went to work or still sleeping then when I back from work, they already got into dreamland....

And till certain extend of moments, my body was extreme fatigue and it gave many signals of weakness and over work already. So now I can conclude, I am a super busy girl and all this will brings in sickness and stress due to the eager of getting MONEY......so biggest main cause also still this; $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...........................

No comments: