Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finishing School..

That's the end of my 2 days courses in Serdang. I have spent my most "quality" time just for this talk. I really do now know what is the sense in this. Really got no idea. Wasted my weekend, having to create "hari ini dalam sejarah" for staying in Serdang during weekend, and not working for days losing few hundreds. It really does not make any sense.

I did not found any interesting things that can actually can make me have rekindled memories. Really nothing. The slot was not interesting at all and I almost daze my day off.

But thank GOD, it is over now. And in the sudden I felt like I have graduated and in the need to get a job..haha...

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

my finishing school is so fun and wonderful lo penny~

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

mine is ok ok only...rather bored actually..haha...