Thursday, October 28, 2010

An angel in life...

I always believe that in every stage of life we will meet different type of obstacles and we will face the problem like nobody business. And now, I am feeling like I was in the middle of blue sea searching my way back to the dock. I do not know which way should I diverge in and continue my journey...

At times, I feel like crying...
At times, I feel like giving up...
At times, I feel like the world is black to me...
At times, I do not know what should I do in my next step...
And at times....I HOPE GOD CAN HELP ME BY SENDING ME AN ANGEL OR AT LEAST SHOW ME THE LIGHT OF THE ROAD~~~

I do believe in miracles. I do believe that miracles happen when someone is in the most darkness of life. And I always pray to GOD for his Faith and his kindness of everything...

And my prayers were answered. There is someone there who came and show me a light in my life but somehow the problem is still there. I really hope that everything will settle and I can go through .it with the guidance of peoples around me. I really need blessings now.

Or maybe I shall say, whatever comes...comes. Whatever goes...goes....

No comments: