Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

I do not have much of resolution to list it down as I know I will never be able to make it in reality..haha..so forget all about resolutions. Just wanna make everything simple by ushering the year of 2011 with wishing all my dears ones Happy New Year! May this year brings loads of good things sailing all the way to all of you~~

"Another fresh new year is here..
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me,
To live each day with zest..
To daily grow and try to be,
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!"

Have a fantabulous 2011, to all my dear friends..
May we complete each other..
Walk with me,
Love always..
Me~~

No comments: