Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Eve~~

Finally it has reached the New Year Eve already. All I can say was 2010 was not a really good year to overcome at first but reaching till the end, all I can say was I have a good memories and wrap up of 2010. Dec 2010 was indeed a memorable moments for me. I couldn't ask for more...I thank all the people around me who has leave footprints in my life regardless it was bad or good ones. The bad ones will be the one who has motivated me and shaped to the better person now while the good ones I will keep and be the memories that I will treasure the most in my life.

First, I thought I would not want to list down any of my resolutions list but I think there is a few I wish to achieve and I hope I make it..After all, New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's also a time to reflect on the changes we want (or needs) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes so why not I just list a few down here..wahaha..
  • Enjoy life more
  • Organize myself - this is one of the keys to reach my goals in life
  • Learn something new
  • GET OUT OF DEBT (A MUST)
  • Spend more time with my family and friends
  • Graduate well
  • Lastly, get a better job opportunity...

Yeah, hope I can make it..haha..the sad thing for today was I still need to work even though it was a public holiday. Anyway, look it on the brighter side as it was the last 2 days I will going to work and after that I shall so long and bid farewell to ADvantage Advertising. Just enjoy my last stint of working with you all... =)

Happy New Year 2011 again to all my dearest friends! May this New Year brings all of you a lot more of happiness, joy and good luck!

No comments: