Thursday, January 20, 2011

CNY pre-outing..

Yeah, Chinese New Year is drawing nearer and nearer as each day passes so fast now. A blink of eyes only, it has come to the end of January already and that means festive season mood is here already..haha..
On 17.1.2011 (Monday), my housemates and I eventually decided to go Genting for a breakway and some nice cooling breeze chill out. However, everything was not in plan when the day arrived so at the end, we decided to go Midvalley to hook on a movie and it shall mark as a day already. We watched "GREAT DAY" where it was a local made production movie; unfortunately the movie was not that GREAT after all. The movie was rather flat all the way, no critical part. It was a family movie which involved a lot of crying one I supposed but my friends and I ended up laughing most of the part as this movie was rather hilarious. If I were to rate this movie, I will rate it at 7/10 as I was not a big fan of local production movie.



After the movie, we headed down to do some window shopping around Midvalley and what's next? With girls around, it will be less fun without photo snapping and to feel the deco in Midvalley. This year around, the deco was so-so only compared to the christmas deco and one of my fren even say, they have finished up the budget to do christmas deco. And to certain extend, I find it true..haha..


Me and Patricia~


Heran and I..








4 of us.. from left: Crystal, Heran, Patricia and Me..




I now trying to recall back, why on earth we took photos with that 2 stuff. It wasn't really nice at all..



3 comments:

Lj Lee said...

hey that picture damn funny la...you and crystal...take picture with BASKET!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

haha..we got no idea why we will take pic with that too..serious no idea why..hahaha..

Lj Lee said...

u miss basket too much I think...