Monday, February 7, 2011

Pre-Reunion Dinner

This was supposed to be posted like weeks ago before CNY but I was just too busy with the work loads..haha..And now I am posting it after CNY which seems like nothing special anymore but doesn't better as I believe memories remains even time passes.

We had decided to have this pre-reunion dinner is because we thought this had been our last semester to be together to celebrate our CNY so we just wanna have something fun and memorable ones and hence; we came out with this reunion dinner. It was serious gonna be a memorable one for all of us before we left for our different journey of life.... and pictures below shall do the talking..



Menu of the day..


The 7 of us..

Tossing "yee sang" for a better year ahead...Everything also smooth-smooth...
Patricia and I..
Me and Reiko..
Heran and I..
Dicky and I...
Elwin..
Chun Yip..
Crystal and I..
Kar Yin..


The 3 who sleep together for the weekdays..


~ All of US~

No comments: