Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Rabbit Year!

Happy Chinese New Year 2011!
The year of Rabbit..
Time passes damn fast...I was like counting down for CNY and now it was like the 6th day of CNY already and I think I had not enough of it yet. I had been really busy for this CNY no matter it was before or after. I yet to have a good rest~~

Pictures aren't a lot for this year as I seriously either too busy to take pictures or totally forgot when I am enjoying foods and talking a lot. Well, CNY is all about this right..hahah..

Not to forget too, CNY is all about paying respect to the elderly and having the greatest blessings from them. Visiting relatives is all about the cultural and how we rekindles memories of all the past~~There is nothing in this world that is more important than to appreaciate people around us.




Mum and I on 2nd day of CNY after back from maternal grandparents there..

Presenting the nice arrangement of pheony flowers by the lion dance troupes...Really amazed by them..

No comments: