Thursday, February 17, 2011

Road to patient..

FYP! It kills me. But I hope this was really a test to determine my passion and my patient on it. I thought everything should come to an end soon but it seems like, the journey of it still so loooooong~~

I do believe nothing beats me down and I hope in this too. If I were to be given a choice, I wanna screw FYP up. I just hope that I will pass my uni life without any hassle and buzzle of FYP. The life to live with FYP was dead end SHIT!
When I thought that I was doing right and on the right path that time, where all the data has been collected and start doing data analysis only I was told to change the title and change for the method and others. What's more?? It means that I have to start from the very beginning again, starting from chapter 1 right up to chapter 4..
It was a huge and drastic change...I need to start back from the origin root...GOSH~~
Please let me end this soon...I do not want to waste my time on this anymore. Serious no more....

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

nothing will beat you down expect yourself Penny.

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

i stil go on the distance......when there is life, there is hope..