Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's Finally SUNDAY~

My long awaits Sunday. Sometimes, you will never realize how great Sunday can meant to me. The whole week had been a reall busy week and I am packed with scheduled, appointments, meetings and lots more. From one point, I had to juggle to the another point. But I am loving my work now. At least, I found some satisfaction at the end of the day.

Everyday, I am doing and dealing with mankind of peoples and really challenging stuff. My brain is like started to work back after a long period of resting. At certain moment, I felt my brain is rusty already and need some polish up. No doubt, at the end of every day...I felt so sick and tired but then think again, this is the thing I want so I better pull it through. It might be difficult at the beginning but no pain, no gain. So, I just got to bare with it and GO THE DISTANCE!

And because of this reason, I think I will had less update on my blog already. Somehow, I will try to update myself as frequent as possible whenever I had time for it. And now, I am looking for 13th and 18th October where I willl be taking leave and on my ass heading to KL for my Convo...HOORAY! Nothing can beats the ecstatic joy of getting yourself a day off.

No comments: