Saturday, September 10, 2011

A little winding of my life~

I am like MIA for quite some time but the truth is like about a week only, but it seems I had long time did not update on my blog already. Had been very busy dealing with work and tons of work load as well as those hassle and bustle of LIFE.

Several things have been running through my mind since the day I started my new life. Tons of questions and doubts pondering and perplexing into my mind. I always thanks GOD for all I have and I do appreciate what I am having now, but life is not so easy as it seems. Tough decision to be made, whether you'll move on to the right path or no. Yes you can't predict of what will happen in the future but we can minimize the consequences. Whether will I regret in the future or not it is still something to be see and ask. Sometimes, I am blur with all the decisions that I made too. I am just afraid I will made the wrong decisions or choosing the wrong path in my life. I seriously afraid of this. But I can't do anything, as circumstances do not permit me to do things that I wish too. I just had to bare with it... Even though, sometimes we ought to chase our dreams.


But no matter how life treated us, we just need a break in it or maybe a comma in it so that we can move and leap further in the future. And I always feel blessed for the given peers friends that I had with me for the past 16 years. Nothing beats the ecstatic joys when you are with them. It is always nice to yack, gossips, chat and changing info with them as you will find yourself dwelling with all their laughters...

Even though, all of us are busy with our own things but we just never forget to link each other once in awhile and even you had meet many new friends found outside there, you will still realize upon that peers friends are the best friends forever that you could label them. People out there are mostly poker faces with you but only them and also ONLY with them....you can be the truly you and yourself.

Presenting them...


From left: Li Chia, Wai Ming, Me and Ai Yun.


From left: Rae Lynn, Li Chia, Wai Ming, Me and Ai Yun..











3 comments:

Lj Lee said...

no regrets, those are past for us. =)

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hopefully everything is going smoothly after this. Fingers-crossed!

Lj Lee said...

yea, fingers crossed...everything will be fine.