Monday, March 19, 2012

Gastric Ulcer

OMG...I am suffering from a serious gastric ulcer that had last for like few weeks. Each time I consumed foods into my stomach, here I go again where the pain is unbearable to me. And worst come to the worst, the pain made my work extremely difficult. I love to eat and eat and eat, but once I diagnosed with this.. I felt that's the end of it. Now to me, eating can consider as a blessing.

Now, what is peptic ulcer? A peptic ulcer is a sore in the lining of your stomach or duodenum. The duodenum is the first part of your small intestine. A peptic ulcer in the stomach is called a gastric ulcer. One that is in the duodenum is called a duodenal ulcer. A peptic ulcer also may develop just above your stomach in the esophagus, the tube that connects the mouth to the stomach. But most peptic ulcers develop in the stomach or duodenum.

So, doctor advise me not to consume anymore coffee which is like taking my life away as I got used to the life of at least a cup of coffee a day, then spicy food, pickles, and carbonated drinks as all this will worsen my condition. And to my next attention too, stress can be a factor for having gastric ulcer. Guess, this is the biggest fear to me as I was seriously leading a stressful life. The thing I care and worried is too much.



Please let me heal as soon as possible so that I can have more food into my stomach. I need FOOD!

No comments: