Thursday, March 1, 2012

Daddy's 60th Birthday..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY...
God gave me this gift. It's a kind and caring gift. This gift believes in me, supports me, makes me smile. This gift is my hero. I like to call him Dad and he's the best. Happy Birthday Dad!

Celebrated my dad's 60th birthday yesterday (01.03.2012) at K5, Hotel Equatorial Melaka. Treat my family for a nice fine dining dinner and it was the time I spent my precious time with them. I ought and repeated to say that the time I had with them is getting lesser and lesser already. That's the reason too, whenever I had the opportunity with them I will make sure I maximize it. It was really happy to see my dad smiling widely and he did not know that I planned this celebration just for him. I was told by my mum that my dad had never ever had a birthday cake to himself before. No one ever blow a candle for him or get him a cake. I felt so sad when I heard about it and that's the moment I felt I am such a bad daughter. Therefore, I get hold of my hotel's pastry chef to specially custom made a cake for my dad. It was holly a nice cake - Tutti Frutti. Is basically a fruit flan cake. I am glad that my dad is surprise with it.

It was really hard to make this dinner possible as my dad is busy with his work and so do me. But I am glad that I am able to make possible. My dad had been a great daddy for me...where he will covers up for all my mistakes and shadowing me from mum's scolding. And whenever I am a bit of mischievous, he will just stared at me but deep inside I know I am still the lucky ones. I am forever my "Daddy's girl". That's my title, that's my job...that's my life! I love you, Daddy!


The custom made Tutti Frutti... It was really a yummylicious cake. Full of fruits..


Mummy and Daddy..


Happy 1 Family~~




To the best Dad in the world! (and from the best daughter in the world) Love you heaps!






Biologically I have half of your chromosomes. Therefore... I wouldn't be half the person I am today if it wasn't for you!

No comments: