Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Series of occurence...

Take a deep breath~~ Everything has come to an end now. I have a series of pack week. When I say packed, means IT REALLY PACKED! Everyday is like a fighting day for me. From Valentine's Day preparation, to my performance review day, and to the bridal fair... Is like never ending. Take a looked back, I was wondering hard whether how do I suffered or go through the past 1 week. The time I spent at home is basically less than 5 hours. I worked from morning 8.30am till wee hours of 3am.. GOD BLESS ME! But the things that made you proud and say that it is worth are when you looked at the outcome and that's the moment you will say, my tiredness paid off! People do asked me, whether it worth or not for you to work so hard for the hotel and you almost give your entire time on it? The only thing that perplexed in my mind when people start questioning me will be I am doing something that I like and therefore, I do not mind spending my time on it. To say whether I am doing it for the hotel purposes or what...I can only say it is my responsibility. To summarize, just be happy on what you are doing.

On 15th February 2012, it was rather a gloomy day for me as I was having my performance review and at the same time, I need to bit farewell to PY; my graphic designer. Even I just knew her not long, but we did share some bonding along the way. It has been a pleasure to meet her in the intersection of my life. Her leaving will definitely be miss by each and everyone of us especially US in the PR department. We really had been like a family. We talked, gossips, laughed and basically we really had a great time together.


The 3 of us, in the forever messy work-place. People describe our work place is like a STORE ROOM! Well, only a store room produced great masterpiece of work and mind. *I supposed*


Take care and all the best in the future, PY.




Sales and Marketing Department colleagues bidding farewell to PY...


1 Family....

Next, will be the Valentine's Day Celebration. It took me few days to actually worked the plan out as it was really a last minute plan to decorate for Valentine. However, the process of doing it is never easy. I spent the whole Monday to actually get the whole thing constructed at the entrance to our Rest House Cafe. Basically, it was nothing but fresh flowers all the way... The idea is sort of like garden feel..




The entrance to the Rest House Cafe with the flowers arch. It was really nice to see and just smell the fragrant of the flowers. How beautiful Valentine's for me on that day.. Even I am just celebrating it alone and looking at couples going in the Rest House Cafe. Is like a blessed to be there...



The table setting for that night...




Crystal Light decorations..

And lastly, is the day that I had long wait and just hope for it to be over. Because of this bridal fair, I had a hell lots of stress. Boss keeps giving me pressure... That's the most hardest period to go through even though it is just a simple bridal fair. My boss expectations is super high. Me and my colleagues work day and night just for it and during the set up day, we stayed there until 2am just to ensure everything goes well. Nothing beats the ecstatic joy when we really worked in a team.


Our booth set up at Dataran Pahlawan @ West Concourse on the 16th-19th February 2012.











At the end of the day, what you wish to hear from a successful event is when everyone else compliment you for the good job and that's the thing that will ease away all the tiredness that lies in you. However, is over now and I am glad that it turns out well.

No comments: