Saturday, February 11, 2012

YOU make me SMILE.. =)

I end up my 15th days of CNY with a blessed and smile. It was a great CNY and just hope and pray for a better year ahead of me. I had spent my CNY well and had a great time with my family and friends. What else could I asked for??


Spend my quality moments with them... My primary till secondary and the years continue to count despite the busy-ness on us but we never failed to meet whenever we could. With them arond, you just never failed to laugh, yack and gossips non stop..well, girls will always be girls. A fact that cannot be change.








Besides, I did not miss the opportunity to meet up with my secondary school sweet heart.. Melissa. That's the perfect picture of us after so long. We always forget to take any photos cause we will be busy talking until forget the photo part. That's how girls are meant to be when they get together after so long. It was really a stress free night as we had shared so much in common in terms of maturality in some senses. Glad that we are still so close despite that we do not meet that often. Love you, gal as always...




Lastly, it was definitely the time I spent with my loved ones, my family. Had a great Sunday outing with my mum and bro to Taman Seribu Bunga. Now, lots of people might be wondering where hell is this place?? Its just located next to our Chief Minister office. Not many people knew about it as the government itself did not take the initiave to actually spread it out. It was a nice place for evening walk and a place where you can see FLOWERS... But it will be better if they could update the maintenance part. They even have a nice man-made lake. You can just drop by to have a look if you had prepared for mosquito war... =)




And not to leave behind, the smiles that I had when I was in my work place. Even though, I gotta work until late night for the past week and the continue week for wedding fair and valentine's day, but nothing beats the esctatic joy when you are with the bunch of crazy colleagues. Working till late nite wasn't tat bad after all with the companion of them. We really put a smile on each others even we are serious TIRED. Long hours of working.....


That's the reason why I am smilling and wishing everyone had a blessed SUNDAY. Till, then....

No comments: