Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcoming the year of DRAGON 2012!

Year 2012, the year of Dragon. The year of mine... Thinking of that making me believe that I am an age older now. 24 years back, I just came to this world..haha...

This year Chinese New Year is the most happening Chinese New Year. I really enjoyed myself to the fullest as I know that once I started back on track to work, I will not have so much time to enjoy myself out. All I did is just to spend my quality time at home with my family, enjoy and partay with friends and just to relax myself. I think I had made all this possible this year.

It was my first time too, on the 1st day of CNY I went out with my friends instead of my family. Normally, 1st day of CNY is the day I stay at home during the day and night will go visiting with my family. But something unusual this year, I went clubbing with my friends until wee hours in the morning. GOD knows how long already I did not step into any club.....The last time was in KL when I was still in Uni. Somehow, it was a fun night..







The ladies of the night..


Despite the late night sleep, in fact I never even sleep.. I am still looking good the next day morning. haha... Went back to office to oversee the CNY celebration and lion dance. It was a fun day too with all of them..


Debbie and I with our GM's...




Us.. the ones that click always, laugh like nobody business even with boss around and the ones who yack, eat and talk non-stop all the times.. Debbie, Pei Yin @ PY and me..



The crowd at our lobby area.. HUGE crowd..


3rd Day of CNY, the lion dance troupe visit my house.

8 lion dance..



Lion Dance arranging the dragon representing the year of DRAGON!


The DRAGON...




Last but not least, GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!