Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY at Hotel Equatorial Melaka

Finally I had little of time to reveal how EQ Melaka celebrated the CNY. This year we did not do anything grand or anything special on the decorations but we just focus on one part of the hotel just to have more decorations on it. Now have a peep at our decorations..



Entrance to our Phoenix Ballroom... Cutting those flowers stem and sticking on the ply wood is the most tedious job.. I swear I will never come out with this idea again.


Our Yee Sang Stall...


Inside the Phoenix Ballroom..


The bird cutting itself can kill my fingers.. It actually preserve my patience on it... Another hardcore job..


And all our 60 pieces of red paper cutting.. It was a hard work but at the end of the day, looking at it, it was the sense of satisfaction..




And now the 60 pieces is all stick on to the partition... Proud ones..

No comments: