Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blessed Sunday

What is the most blissful moment to you? For me, the most blissful moment is when I am at home. Home Sweet Home...

Even I stayed at Malacca with my family but the time I at home is so little. Basically is less than 8 hours/10 hours a day. But I had a blessed Sunday as I am at home. I spent my quality time doing things that I like, spring cleaning for the upcoming CNY and not to forget have some time to finish up my story book. That is the time you will say, Oh gosh, I hope my Sunday can be prolong and I hope I had a long weekend. Thinking of Chinese New Year, I had a great mood. The RED is in the air and definitely is my year. Year of Dragon!

2 more weeks to CNY and is drawing so near that I did nothing for the preparation. Not to mention, the new clothes, new shoes and everything new. Last time, when I was a kid.. CNY means everything is NEW but now, is different thought already. As long as got clothes to wear can already regardless it is new or old as CNY only 2 days and after that is back to working time. So, just be simple and celebrate it with your loved ones is more important. Be grateful and thankful for what we have....

While the CNY mood is in the air, Hotel Equatorial Melaka still searching for the mood. There isn't any decorations up yet and hopefully there will be some CNY hanging around the hotel. Let's hope for it. haha...

No comments: