Monday, June 18, 2012

My 24th Birthday Celebrations...


260412, another birthday celebration for me~ a year older and wiser….
And a memorable birthday celebrations do not have to cost a fortune for it. 
It was always great to have yourself surrounded by a group of mates or friends that never failed to wish you and surprise you.Is a blessing to have them in the journey of my life going through all the uphill slope.

Happy Birthday to me! 24 is just a number..
With all the lovely colleagues.
A present from my boss. I wish it was a sincere gift from him, however he prank me with a "tricky" chocolates with no filling. Such a "NICE" boss I have.

Have a clear look on what my boss is pointing behind me...
Is a BIRTHDAY CARD for me...
The birthday card my boss asks to make for me. Just look how bad and hilarious my boss can be. Super imposed my face on a fat girl.. I had a great laugh when I looked at the card. Seriously, I never thought of it. 
A celebration with my lovely peer friends at Library Melaka. Thanks for the present..

We still sail along and together after so many years... and yes, is just a number after all. The heart that counts at the end of the day.

A nice hi-tea and catching up with Michelle and her 2 kiddos. Is always nice to hang up with them.


With the 2 kiddos that never failed to make me laugh. Their simple mind set and the naive part of them.
A specially drawn card by Michelle's daughter; Fanai. How thoughtful can this 8 years old girl can be.

All the pressie from the person I cherished in my life.. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

The not-so-nice RICE. I did not even finish my rice.













































































































Not to forget, fine dining at Renaissance's Olio Italian Restaurant. It was a night that will always remarkable in me. The food there is so so only despite the highly price of the food. The main course is the worst of all. I think any mamak stall can give you a better fried rice then what they have in there. I wouldn't recommend any of you to have your fine dining there but maybe ala-carte yes.However, I still want to thank the thought of bringing me there for the fine-dining on my birthday itself. Thank you! Since I am not the one who pay for it, so better do not complaint that much. Still a heartfelt thank you...







Dessert - Raspberry Sorbet. Rate: 70/100















That don't know what rice... Rate: 20/100. Any mamak/malay hawkers can provide you with better taste















Thank you so much to my colleagues and my lovely friends who made my day. I love you all very much for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most memorable birthday of my life. God bless you. :) Not to forget all the birthday wishes and birthday pressie. Is remarkable.

No comments: