Sunday, June 17, 2012

To Mum with LOVE~~

Finally, I managed to upload all those over due photos of the birthday celebrations of mine and mum. I do apologies for the late update and the lost in action of me as life was as hectic as usual for me. Not much of changes in me just that the daily routines is basically work and work and work and end up my day with a nice dinner or maybe a sweet dream.

The only thing that makes me keep going on and on with it and still stay tough in my journey will definitely be my family. They are there for me through thick and thin, rain or shines. Without the guidance and support from them, I will never be who I am today. The trials and tribulations in life had actually molded me.

On 12.05.2012, I had a small celebration for my mum during her birthday and also in conjunction with Mother's Day. It is just a small celebration but it is enough to put a smile on my mum's face. Nothing beats the ecstatic joy when we gather together and have a little of quality time to do some chit-chatting and catch up. Till then you will know that is the family bond that gives and makes you keep motivated.
The Happy Family~~

Mum and Dad..

With the person I cherished the most in my life































































































Yummylicious mango-mirror cake..


Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's day Mum...






 Sometimes, is not about expensive gifts but is the heart that counts. I thank GOD for the family as I continue to count the blessings that I had received. 

No comments: