Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The last post to end up 2013..

Finally year 2013 has come to an end. The last day of the year. So any New Year's resolutions?
I think I will leave the new year resolutions as it is as nothing I will do to achieve it. Probably it is just a gimmick to me. 

I must however say 2014 gotta be a brand new year to me and I just hope for a better health. My health has been deteriorating from day to day. Nothing is more important to have a healthy body. If you were to have all of the things in the world but you do not have a healthy body to enjoy it, so what is the point of having it. Sometimes, we just ought to slow down our pace and learn to see things in a clearer and bigger view. 

2013 has been a year full of ups and down and a year filled with laughter and tears. Tears part will not want to mention anymore. What's gone let it be gone and be a history. I shall only cherished the memory that is still vividly picture in my mind. 

2013 too has been a year where I focus totally on my career, my job, my work. Nothing else beats the hectic schedule I have throughout the whole years. Rewind back all this, what do I gain at the end of the day? I probably gain little of recognition in the industry, little of experience from the bit and pieces and nothing more than that. At the same time, I have lost the quality of my life, the quality time with my family and friends, and definitely the health of mine. Now you see, its a balance. You gain and you lost. To balance it is never easy but I think this is something that we should learn to have. A balance in life. 

Looking back at all that, I ought to say 2013 has been a great year to me and it shall sail through the year of 2014. Therefore, before we pop the champagne and celebrate the new year, stop and reflect on the year that has gone by. To remember both our triumphs and missteps, our promises made and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures or closed ourselves down for fear of getting hurt. Because that's what new year is all about - getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about what if and start embracing what would be. So at midnight, let's remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. Not just tonight but all year long.

So let us end 2013 with a bang and welcome 2014 with an opened arm. 

** Happy New Year 2014 **

No comments: